The Entrepreneur Africa (T.E.A) 360 Ltd is an entrepreneurship-lifestyle organization with focus on African businesses and the people behind them.
At The Entrepreneur Africa, we are championing an entrepreneurship-conscious Africa as the alternative solution to Africa’s underdevelopment and unemployment debacle. We celebrate accomplished entrepreneurs and promote the upcoming ones through the instrumentality of our signature products/events, such as The Entrepreneur Africa Awards, The Entrepreneur Africa Magazine, etc.
At The Entrepreneur Africa, our slogan is: celebrating economic freedom.
About The Awards
The Entrepreneur Africa (T.E.A) Awards is Africa's most exciting and highly participatory award ceremony for all classes of entrepreneurs, powered by The Entrepreneur Africa. The ceremony, which is now in its 4th year, has directly impacted more than 50,000 businesses and individuals since inception, through the publicity, brand visibility, networking opportunities, synergies/Partnerships, recognitions, and business support generated by the awards.
The Entrepreneur Africa (T.E.A) Awards is a reward for innovation and enterprise.
About 2020 Edition: Year of The Audacious Entrepreneur
The outbreak of COVID-19 marked a turning point in the history of viral diseases the world over. The world had not witnessed in recent times such total shutdown, leaving in its trail myriads of challenges: economic down turn and loss of business and personal incomes, fear and uncertainty, restrictions on movements, immense pressure on health services, and increased operational cost due to employee down turns and compulsory extra measures.
These aforementioned indices significantly impacted businesses and human behavioral pattern(s) than the pandemic itself.
In the midst of this gloomy picture, emerged some dogged, die-hard and audacious entrepreneurs who have 'taken the bull by the horn' by re-purposing, re-strategizing and rebuilding their brands; creating in the process, resilient businesses that have been able to withstand the effects of this great economic reshuffle caused by COVID-19.
Do you know someone or business that fits into the above narrative? Then that's who/what we're seeking to celebrate this year. Nominate them now!
T.E.A AWARDS 2019 WINNERS
- Young Entrepreneur of The Year: Kenneth Obayuwana
- Tech Start-up of the Year: Eonsfleet Prosolutions Ltd
- Top 10 Startups of The Year:
- Abike Fabrics
- Kahdsole designs
- Lartays Recipe
- Couture By Isemini
- Vicroyal Brainery
- Ninety5 Bespoke
- House of Kez
- Rahdas Diamond Services
- T.E.A Prize for Creative Arts: Vudoh
- T.E.A Prize for Fashion Business: Hair by Wanneka
- T.E.A Prize for Agriculture: ePoultry NG
- Realtor of The Year: Funke Kehinde
- Real Estate Developer of The Year: Dr. Kennedy Okonkwo
- Real Estate Marketing Group of The Year: REMs Realtors
- Travel & Hospitality Brand of The Year: Bella Maria Travels
- Social Media Business Influencer of The Year: Naomi Osemedua
- Food Business Brand of The Year: Gofruiti Nigeria Limited
- T.E.A Prize for Innovation: Novaji Introserve Ltd
- Event Management Brand of The Year: Reenart World
- New Media Brand of The Year: MediaAfrica Films
- T.E.A Prize for Music Business: Timi Dakolo
- Indigenous Global-Standard Company of the Year: Auxell Int. Co.
- T.E.A Prize for Youth Empowerment: Achenyo Helen Asimegbe
- N.G.O of The Year: Sickle Cell Advocacy & Management Initiative
- Business Person of The Year: Seyi Tinubu
- Business Coach of the Year: Solomon King
- T.E.A Prize for Education: Adedeji Michael
- Outstanding Female Entrepreneur of The Year: Ichechi Okonkwo
T.E.A AWARDS 2018 WINNERS
- Young Entrepreneur of The Year: Ogochukwu Maduako
- Tech Start-up of the Year: Beat Drone
- Top 10 Startups of The Year:
- Moonlight Media
- Dolo Intelligent Watch
- Vibes of Design
- Inclined by Zabby
- Oni Gaari
- July by Oma
- Just Ofada
- Mummy and I Magazine
- T.E.A Prize for Creative Arts: M12 Photography
- T.E.A Prize for Fashion Business: Luxury By Feyi
- T.E.A Prize for Agriculture: Ojijas Farm
- T.E.A Prize for Philanthropy: Idris Ibrahim Jnr.
- Realtor of The Year: Emmanuel Achilihu
- Real Estate Developer of The Year: Resilient Shelters Ltd
- Travel and Hospitality Brand of The Year: Chesney Hotel
- Aviation Company of The Year: Crew Training Institute
- Social Media Business Influencer of The Year: Laura Ikeji
- Food Business Brand of The Year: Fresh Veggies Plus
- T.E.A Prize for Innovation: Gartner Callaway
- Event Management Brand of The Year: Events By S.I
- T.E.A Prize for Music Business: DJ Jimmy Jatt
- T.E.A Prize for Movie Business: Omoni Oboli
- Global-Standard Company of the Year: Polystar Electronics
- T.E.A Prize for Youth Empowerment: Radiance Touch Empowerment Initiative
- N.G.O of The Year: Dr. Emmanuel Paddy Iyamu Foundation
- Business Person of The Year: Ubi Franklin
- Business Coach of the Year: Temi Ajibewa